Smallest pump

Hi All,

Looking at making a loop in a Node 202, I've got some inspiration about what I want to do but want to check I've not missed anything obvious regarding the pump. I'm looking at either an EK SPC-60 or a Laing DDC with the stock top or some form of slim top on it. I've decided not to look at CPU/Pump combo's as from research I've done so far these may not be sufficient to cool the GPU as well.

The EK SPC-60 is roughly the same size as the Laing but the main issue I have with it is that I cant find any tops which have two side ports, they all (not that there's many) have one side and one top which can be done but isn't ideal by the looks of it. As for the Laing its either leave the standard top alone which might work or look at something like the Alphacool Eisdecke Laing DDC Acetal top V.2 which had two side ports and two top ports but does seem to increase the bulk of the Laing.

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas of anything else I should be looking at or am I kinda at the end of my options?

Cheers

think outside the box, what if you take the reservoir out of the system? CLCs dont come with a reservoir and their performance isnt that bad.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

On 4/5/2019 at 6:07 PM, Mr. horse said:

The alphacool DCLT is a rather small pump, more like very very very tinny. Not much bigger then a US quarters. Might want to look into it.

I have been considering an Eisbaer LT CPU block/pump but im concerned that 100L/hr is going to be ok to cool both a CPU and a GPU or not. I hadnt seen the DC LT's some how but they only seem to be 120L/hr so not too sure.