Will more ram reduce cpu %?

Hello I just had a question to ask anyone that can help me. I am currently running a 1660ti with a i7 3770 and 8gb of ram. I wanted to start streaming and was wondering if getting 16gb of ram would help by reducing my cpu load. 

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

since you have a 1660ti, why not use nvenc?

True I could do that but doesn't it reduce the quality ?

No, adding ram will not reduce load But it will let you open more things at the same time

to reduce load you will either need a better cpu. which will probably require you to change your motherboard and ram if you are aiming for coffee lake cpus

if you aim for kaby/sky lake cpus (example i5 5600) you could simply buy a new cpu. Based on what motherboard you are using

2 minutes ago, Fennie said:

No, adding ram will not reduce load But it will let you open more things at the same time

to reduce load you will either need a better cpu. which will probably require you to change your motherboard and ram if you are aiming for coffee lake cpus

if you aim for kaby/sky lake cpus (example i5 5600) you could simply buy a new cpu. Based on what motherboard you are using

I'm looking to upgrade the cpu to a ryzen 5 2600 eventually along with the ram and motherboard but I cant afford it at this moment due to Bills.

8 minutes ago, Beam3k said:

I'm looking to upgrade the cpu to a ryzen 5 2600 eventually along with the ram and motherboard but I cant afford it at this moment due to Bills.

you will need a new motherboard... if you're on a budget. heres a good 120$ mobo

i'm not sure about ram and if you need new cause you didn't specify your ram

i will recommend a kit of 8x2 HyperX Fury DDR4 memory

2 minutes ago, Fennie said:

you will need a new motherboard... if you're on a budget. heres a good 120$ mobo

i'm not sure about ram and if you need new cause you didn't specify your ram

I have 8gb ddr3

27 minutes ago, Beam3k said:

True I could do that but doesn't it reduce the quality ?

not really, it's a different (and really light) way of streaming

15 minutes ago, Beam3k said:

I have 8gb ddr3

You’ll need a complete new build. 

Ram, cpu, Mobo, GPU (if you don’t have one currently), maybe psu as well depending on your current 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD