Help finding super ancient software

Hey, so I found some floppy disks in a cupboard and they had "family history book 1995" written on them. I kind of feel like figuring out the data that's on them, but opening the 3 files on it (called "FAMBOOK, FAMLTR, and TBLCON") in notepad gives me a ton of random characters with some normal text in between. So I'm thinking that the files are supposed to be used with whatever software people would use to make family history books in 1995, but I wasn't even born then so I don't even know where I'd start.

Anyone else have an idea? I attached the files to this post in case they might help 

FAMBOOK

FAMLTR

TBLCON

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

28 minutes ago, Adorable Cat said:

Hey, so I found some floppy disks in a cupboard and they had "family history book 1995" written on them. I kind of feel like figuring out the data that's on them, but opening the 3 files on it (called "FAMBOOK, FAMLTR, and TBLCON") in notepad gives me a ton of random characters with some normal text in between. So I'm thinking that the files are supposed to be used with whatever software people would use to make family history books in 1995, but I wasn't even born then so I don't even know where I'd start.

Anyone else have an idea? I attached the files to this post in case they might help 

FAMBOOK

FAMLTR

TBLCON

"family tree maker", 1989 - current. As far as recovering your old info, idk, software that old is hard to find, especially since it wasn't popular.