No display

Go to solution Solved by Bluehawk21,

No there was nothing being displayed but it's all good now. Had to just reset my monitor by pulling the plug for a few seconds  and everything  is all good now thanks!!!

Hello all after a gaming session last night I set my computer sleep mode noticed it needed an update and decided I'd do it this morning.wake up in the middle of the night notice my computer was lit up agian  but there was No display. I thought nothing of it at the time went back to sleep woke up PC still on and no matter what I do (re installed the GPU, different cables, pulled the cmos battery.) I can't get it to display any thing. The monitor still works I hooked up an xbox to it just to make sure still nothing. 

MB: X470 GAMING PRO CARBON

RAM DDR4 SET TO 3200 (its max rating) CORSAIR VENGEANCE 

Cpu: AMD 2600x (stock)

GPU: 1080 from gigabyte (stock)

No there was nothing being displayed but it's all good now. Had to just reset my monitor by pulling the plug for a few seconds  and everything  is all good now thanks!!!

2 minutes ago, Bluehawk21 said:

Sure, glad to (try) and help you.