BreakingX store legit?

Hecati

So i have been looking for parts to upgrade my PC, i just want to get more up to date stuff, and every time i look up parts on google and go to the shopping tab i see a post from BreakingX store offering something that usually retails for a large sum of money 

for dirt cheap i dont want to try to use this website because it looks too good to be true but i have yet to see any evidence pointing to it being a scam the only thing I have is a review from the BBB talking about poor service and lacking something the reviewer wanted 

I'm gonna go with no.

But I've never ordered from them, so what do I know?

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

Main rig: 

i9-7900x | Asus X299-Prime | 4x8GB G-Skill TridentZ @3300MHz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | Intel 5400S 1TB | Corsair HX1200

unRAID server:

Xeon  E5-1630v4 |  Asus X99-E WS | 4x8GB G-Skill DDR4 @2400MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB cache drive | 12TB spinning rust | Corsair RM750X

FreeNAS server:

AMD something-or-other | Asus prebuilt sadness | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 9TB magnetic storage | Potential fire threat

HTPC:

i7-4790 | GTX1650 | Dell Sadness | 12GB DDR3-1600 | Samsung 860 250GB | 1TB magnetic storage | James Loudspeaker SPL3 x2 | Corsair SF450

offering something that usually retails for a large sum of money 

for dirt cheap

Hmm

Yeah based on the info you have provided, that is a scam, but you didn't give us much info to go by?

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

I'm pretty sure they shutdown their website, i cant find it anymore so good thing i didn't buy from them, they just opened this year too.