screen blackout

Chun-li

Hi everyone, i built a new pc like a couple months ago. i5 7600k 8+8 2400 mhz crucial ram and msi armor radeon rx570 8gb. i had an old lcd monitor with vga output. and since 570 has hdmi and dp i have this vga to hdmi connector. so my cable is vga goes to adapter and to the graphic card. since i built this pc i get temporarily screen blackout for a few seconds randomly in games or even in desktop. does this happen because of the vga cable and the adapter or is something wrong with my graphic card?

Chances are that the adapter is your issue. Double check everything is plugged in securely, and if it is, then I would pick up a higher quality active adapter.

"uhhhhhhhhhh yeah id go with the 2600 its a good value for the money"

1 minute ago, 2SidedPolygon said:

Chances are that the adapter is your issue. Double check everything is plugged in securely, and if it is, then I would pick up a higher quality active adapter.

yeah well i was gonna buy a 75 hz monitor right after i built the pc but things got bad in here Turkey, economically :D i hope my issue is cause of the adapter, thanks :)

Probably the adaptor, alot of those adaptors are complete trash to be honest, I know from experience at where I work.

1 minute ago, Snipergod87 said:

Probably the adaptor, alot of those adaptors are complete trash to be honest, I know from experience at where I work.

anything like this happened to the pcs at where you work ? cuz i desperately wanna believe its because of the adapter so much :D