Updated Ikea Desk Guide

Hellos,

Anyone have the updated version of this thread bu chance?

The links for the tabletops used are outdated I'm hoping they still make the long gray or birch top like shown in this thread. Plus the prices are all over the place for each one.

Thanks in advance ?

Links still work for me, but from the looks of it the birch one isn't available anymore. The only birch table top that I can find is this one: Karlby. And then you have these two as the only other naturally finished ones: Hilver and the Gerton. For gray options, these two version of the Klimpen are your options: smaller, larger.

EDIT: Ignore what I said above. Looks like you can look at the Linnmon and pick from the drop down menu for the finish. Still no birch though.

Edited by Dissitesuxba11s

19 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Links still work for me, but from the looks of it the birch one isn't available anymore. The only birch table top that I can find is this one: Karlby. And then you have these two as the only other naturally finished ones: Hilver and the Gerton. For gray options, these two version of the Klimpen are your options: smaller, larger.

EDIT: Ignore what I said above. Looks like you can look at the Linnmon and pick from the drop down menu for the finish. Still no birch though.

You Ser are the man! Thank you! Linnmon that a 58" us exactly what I was going for