Mouse problems in Windows 10

VIzMAN

Evening all. 

Been having a problem recently where my G502 won't be able to click on anything... I can move the cursor but am unable to click on any windows ect. 

All drivers and firmware up to date, not a problem with the mouse itself as far as I'm aware, all the buttons click nicely, it's been apart just to make sure all connections are right (and I gave it a good clean while it was apart) 

I am able to open the start menu with the windows key, I've tried unintalling and re-installing drivers, tried different USB ports, tried looking for errors in the Command prompt (can't remember the line I used as it was off a site with people with the same sort of problem) all to the same effect. 

(side note the middle click has Stoped working too so maybe it is the mouse) 

The only thing that has changed recently is I have a new headset (Logitech G633) 

Any help would be appreciated as I've not really got the money to go out and buy a new one at the moment. 

Thanks

CPU: i5 3570K 4GHz - GPU: EVGA GTX 670 Signature 2 - Storage: 2x Samsung 840 EVO 120GB in Raid 0, 1TB WD Green, 1TB WD Black, 64GB OCZ SSD - Mobo: ASRock Pro 4 - Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212EVO - Case: Corsair 450D

19 minutes ago, ShadySocks said:

It has a 3 year warranty.

Yeah I know, but this was bought in 2015, its past its warrenty. And I'm 99% sure it's software/Windows related not the mouse

CPU: i5 3570K 4GHz - GPU: EVGA GTX 670 Signature 2 - Storage: 2x Samsung 840 EVO 120GB in Raid 0, 1TB WD Green, 1TB WD Black, 64GB OCZ SSD - Mobo: ASRock Pro 4 - Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212EVO - Case: Corsair 450D

You might want to check the logitech software if you have it installed, and see whether the buttons got reassigned.

On 3/4/2019 at 7:11 PM, fargonaz said:

Neither left or right buttons work?

Right button works. Left does not. Audable click and I know it works as it will every now and then be able to use the mouse normally

On 3/4/2019 at 5:48 PM, RyuKobs said:

You might want to check the logitech software if you have it installed, and see whether the buttons got reassigned.

Double checked that, all seems normal

I'd just replace it.  Switches are mechanical things that can go bad.  Could possibly be the cord too, I have a mouse that I have to zip tie the cord in a speciifc way to get it to register movement.

Good luck!