Bluemic snowball issue

Hey there together,

i have the USB microphone snowball from bluemic for some time now.

This microphone has also been tested and recommended by Linus and many other Youtubers.

Unfortunately I have a problem with it:
The microphone picks up far too much noise. If I walk through the room or if someone speaks a little louder in another room, you can hear it via discord, for example.

Since it's a USB microphone, it should have its own audio driver, so I can't improve anything with a sound card or similar, can I?
Does anyone has an idea? I am looking forward to your suggestions.

Many thanks in advance!

Luwis00

I do in fact use this microphone, you will just need to change the sensitivity on the program you are using it with. 

Edit: On discord just change your activation in the settings menu. My keyboard is next to my microphone and the sound from the keys does not activate the microphone, just my voice.

OSINT 

4 minutes ago, Xeaoz said:

I do in fact use this microphone, you will just need to change the sensitivity on the program you are using it with

Edit: On discord just change your activation in the settings menu. My keyboard is next to my microphone and the sound from the keys does not activate the microphone, just my voice.

Thanks for the quick response.

I already did that. But if I am talking, they (over discord) can still hear everything around my house.

That surprises me. Especially because some reviews say that the microphone only records when you get very close to the bluemic.