New PC under £500!

Jray204

Hi all!

*if you don’t want a lot of context scroll down to the next paragraph*

Now as I found out earlier, mounting an external GPU to my all-in-one is not going to be happening anytime soon. When buying this pc I didn’t understand how much I was going to regret it later on! For £1100/$1300 as well! I have previously built a mining rig so I know some basic pc building knowledge. The only reason I haven’t got a new pc yet is because I only finished getting comfortable with this pc and transferring everything from my old one and don’t really want to move again. But unfortunately I’m learning its limitations and feel like it would be worth it. So I would like to make a gradual switch to a new one I am thinking of building! I would like to start of the base under £500 but gradually expand it over time.

Actual info starts here:

NOTE: I want the motherboard, case, ram and all other main components to fit under £500. The CPU and GPU are excluded from this budget. 

I want a pretty high-end cpu as I do a lot of photo and video editing, possible an I7 8700K. For the GPU I’m thinking a 1070ti or 2070. I’m a casual gamer but play quite graphic thirsty games and simulators too.

I’m not too bothered by RAM, whatever would be the cheapest but enough to keep everything smooth. I would like 2TB storage, preferably 500GB/1TB on SSD. Motherboard again I would like a good quality one that gets the job done nothing too good, preferably 2 full size PCIE slots. For the case I do like something simplistic with a glass side like the Corsair Carbide SPEC-06 RGB. I am a fan of RGB but I’d prefer to get this thing working before I start on that ?(proven to give you +60fps)

Powersupply wise I don’t really mind, again preferably Corsair as those are widely available for good prices here, and if possible a gold rated one depending on price. No watercooling nothing like that yet so this is just a start. 

Thanks to to everyone who actually reads this novel I have written and I look forward to your answers!