custom water cooling loop

i am will to spend around $300 or less .. .

I have a Ryzen 7 1700 getting 39 idle and 70 - 76 on load 

Gtx 1070 founders edition 

coolermater 240L AIO 

Thats what i have now and I want to do a custom loop. 

i have room in my case for 1x 360mm rad and 1x 240mm probably will go 60mm

so my question is there a good all in one solution for custom loops with gpu,rad,res,cpu,tubing,and pump all in one? 

will all 1070/1080 waterblocks work for the founders edition? do i need a specific one? 

noob to custom watercooling, only done AIO's

i want to do colored loop also ... so clear/hardline tubing is a must, with rgb fittings

If you want custom but all in one kinda stuff, getting one of the ek kits that have qdc’s where you could add another radiator and gpu by getting the kits. 

But idk what the stock is like on the gpus. 

Fe 1070/1080 will work. 

I’d just part everything myself. Normally sticking to a similar brand for blocks so they look the same. Also wouldn’t do 60mm simply for the lack of air flow. I assume you plan on using a radiator as intake. I’d make sure you account for the fans and radiator when checking for clearance. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

air flow is no problemo my friend .. i have 3 intake cases fans RGB, with two non rgb ones in front then my rad, then 2 more on the other side... so 7 fans total just for cooling the rad.. | RGB case fans | rad | cooler master higher air flow flans| 3 RGB intake fans . all pulling air into the case.... i have 12 x 120mm case fans total... even my psu was modded to take a RGB fan that syncs with my system

does adding case fans on both sides of the rad cool it better ? 

i am thinking about doing a cpvc loop. cpvc is used on hot water heaters, so temp wise it will hold, i can probably find fittings at home depot.. but that is the cheaper part of a loop and it is obviously just an idea... 

i do wants a sick water cooling loop and would like to buy half and half to keep the cost down.... 

Putting a fan on each side could cool better depending on fan speed and design. Using airflow fan on a radiator normally isn’t ideal. 

Hose is already cheap enough. Could save money buy having cheaper fans but those are already purchased. Seems like you would want barb fittings which bring the price down. Not really much difference between the top brands for blocks, can’t get cheap rads unless you want them thinner. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

On 2/5/2019 at 9:42 PM, Be Healed in Jesus Name! said:

i am will to spend around $300 or less .. .

i have room in my case for 1x 360mm rad and 1x 240mm probably will go 60mm

so my question is there a good all in one solution for custom loops with gpu,rad,res,cpu,tubing,and pump all in one? 

i want to do colored loop also ... so clear/hardline tubing is a must, with rgb fittings

you're going to need a MUCH larger budget to do all that. 

Within your budget, being compete, and achieving as much as you request, I can only point you to this:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAC8W75C6988&Description=a360g&cm_re=a360g-_-9SIAC8W75C6988-_-Product

~~~~Started Folding - Feb 7, 2019~~~~

you basically are describing what i'm in the process of doing, an EKWB Fluid Gaming A240G kit ($240) with the 360mm Expansion Rad ($90), this is the absolute CHEAPEST option for a "kit" that has all the parts you would need and even then you are $30 over budget before taxes.

But you aren't getting RGB or Hardline at that price

On 2/6/2019 at 12:09 AM, Be Healed in Jesus Name! said:

air flow is no problemo my friend .. i have 3 intake cases fans RGB, with two non rgb ones in front then my rad, then 2 more on the other side... so 7 fans total just for cooling the rad.. | RGB case fans | rad | cooler master higher air flow flans| 3 RGB intake fans . all pulling air into the case.... i have 12 x 120mm case fans total... even my psu was modded to take a RGB fan that syncs with my system

does adding case fans on both sides of the rad cool it better ? 

i am thinking about doing a cpvc loop. cpvc is used on hot water heaters, so temp wise it will hold, i can probably find fittings at home depot.. but that is the cheaper part of a loop and it is obviously just an idea... 

i do wants a sick water cooling loop and would like to buy half and half to keep the cost down.... 

your gonna have a hell of a time finding fittings to go from CPVC to the G1/4 threads on the blocks and pumps. You'll spend more in the long run then just using tubing meant for a water cooling loop.

On 2/7/2019 at 1:26 PM, GeoSquigg said:

you're going to need a MUCH larger budget to do all that. 

Within your budget, being compete, and achieving as much as you request, I can only point you to this:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAC8W75C6988&Description=a360g&cm_re=a360g-_-9SIAC8W75C6988-_-Product

THIS right here is your best bet to meet your budget and should be plenty of cooling capacity for your hardware. I have an H100i V2 cooling a 1700 and a 120mm EVGA Hybrid kit cooling a Titan Xp and holding GREAT TEMPS, the R7 1700 is running 3.8 Ghz ALL CORE OC CPU mining Nerva on 14 threads at a load temp of 45-46c and the GPU is set to 80% Power Limit mining Grin and running at like 38c so given the power usage differences of a 1070 vs a Titan Xp a single 360 rad should be plenty unless you are just cramming a shit ton of voltage into the CPU to try to push the OC higher then it's worth going to (you didn't specify voltage or clock speed that you where running it at, frankly the 240 rad you have should be doing a better job).