New build for gaming and software/web_dev

Exxo27

Good morning, so I think this might be my first post to the community I can't remember. Anyways I am building a system primarily for gaming (want max settings all titles I play hopefully). That being said I will also be working a lot with Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Webstorm, Pycharm, Datagrip, Phpstorm, Visual Studio along for graphic design and development I will also be running a Linux VM for some of my testings. I will also in time be running four 1440p high refresh rate monitors.

parts and would anyone make any suggestions.  as I am right at my price point.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

• Processor: Intel i9 9900k
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte z390 Aorus Master
  • GPU: Gigabyte Arous Extreme RTX 2080
  • RAM either Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB or G.Skill Trident Z 16gb 3000Mhz
  • Cooling: Corsair H100i  platinum or Corsair H115i platinum (not sure if the 240 and 280 make a huge difference)
    • I will be swapping this for a full custom loop by the end of the year.
  • Case: Corsair 500D SE RGB
  • Storage: Crucial P1 1tb NVMe
  • PSU: Either RM850x or AX860i not sure the benefit outside of the platinum certification.
  • Dell S2716DGR 1440p G-Sync monitor.

I am looking for suggestions also looking for differences and benefits to the two coolers, power supplies and memory modules I am using. I do have the ability in a few weeks to upgrade the PSU if needed but for now, I just need a fully modular PSU that won't have any issue running this system. also, want to know on the cooler because I am trying not to break the bank as I am building a custom loop in the system this year but I am wanting to clock the 9900k at 5Ghz on all cores hoping the masters VRMs are sufficient enough.