Need help about CPU and GPU...My first build

So I am going to build my first budget gaming PC .

Here in my country PC parts are expensive.So my budget is around $200-250.I want to build a PC with a good and decent CPU (for future GPU upgrades) And a mid range normal GPU Like the GTX 750TI 

So what I am asking is I am thinking to buy a 750ti as GPU.I DON'T know with what CPU I should pair it...

What do you think that what CPU I should buy that won't bottleneck ( GPU Bottleneck) the 750ti and would be reliable for paring that with some more good GPUs like the 1050 or 1050ti 
Remember my budget is $200-$250

P.s = I am getting a 750ti for $90-$100 ( Rest of the budget is for the whole CPU including RAM HDD etc )

25 minutes ago, Mrtech654 said:

So I am going to build my first budget gaming PC .

Here in my country PC parts are expensive.So my budget is around $200-250.I want to build a PC with a good and decent CPU (for future GPU upgrades) And a mid range normal GPU Like the GTX 750TI 

So what I am asking is I am thinking to buy a 750ti as GPU.I DON'T know with what CPU I should pair it...

What do you think that what CPU I should buy that won't bottleneck ( GPU Bottleneck) the 750ti and would be reliable for paring that with some more good GPUs like the 1050 or 1050ti 
Remember my budget is $200-$250

P.s = I am getting a 750ti for $90-$100 ( Rest of the budget is for the whole CPU including RAM HDD etc )

With your budget go for 2nd hand the intel i7 4790K or go for ryzen r3 1200

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

Here:

is a system without a GPU for $250, however you may wish to get an SSD vs a HDD and a lower end A320 mobo, though this will not allow you to overclock your CPU, the memory is also peeps a bit slow for Ryzen. as mentioned above' there is no GPU, whilst this means that in some games you may have lesser proofrmance, the built in grafics in the CPU are pretty good, save your money and buy something like a RX560 or a 1050ti, that will serve you much better.

in therm of bottle necks, the CPU is not amazing however interns of price to proofrmance and when you overclock it; you should have no problems on the aforementioned GPUs.

8 minutes ago, Fish_Food said:

Here:

is a system without a GPU for $250, however you may wish to get an SSD vs a HDD and a lower end A320 mobo, though this will not allow you to overclock your CPU, the memory is also peeps a bit slow for Ryzen. as mentioned above' there is no GPU, whilst this means that in some games you may have lesser proofrmance, the built in grafics in the CPU are pretty good, save your money and buy something like a RX560 or a 1050ti, that will serve you much better.

in therm of bottle necks, the CPU is not amazing however interns of price to proofrmance and when you overclock it; you should have no problems on the aforementioned GPUs.

You sure about the 650W PSU? might be a little overkill

Oh actually I want to go with a GPU not with the RYZEN 2200G coz in Pakistan it's costing me around $160 that may kill my budget.Anyway thanks for answering..I will look over these parts as Amazon is not available here