Random performance drop

Vega117

So over the last year or so I have encountered a massive drop in performance with my system on anything from opening browsers and apps to running games and playing videos and even moving the mouse proved to be laggy.

After a bunch of reboots the problem goes away and the system is back to 100% if I then power down it's the same story on next boot how ever if I enter sleep mode when the sytem is preforming well the issue will not appear until I power down again or restart. I have exchanged all my Hard drives to see if the issues was with them it was not. 

Any of you guys here know what might be up?

Any help would be greatly appriciated 

System spec

win 10 64 bit

CPU - I5 - 7600K

16GB ram

GPU - Nividia GeForce GTX 1070

MotherBboard - MSI z170A Mpower Gaming Titanium

PSU - Corsair SM650

3 x Kingston 240GB ssd's

On 1/10/2019 at 8:14 AM, Vega117 said:

So over the last year or so I have encountered a massive drop in performance with my system on anything from opening browsers and apps to running games and playing videos and even moving the mouse proved to be laggy.

After a bunch of reboots the problem goes away and the system is back to 100% if I then power down it's the same story on next boot how ever if I enter sleep mode when the sytem is preforming well the issue will not appear until I power down again or restart. I have exchanged all my Hard drives to see if the issues was with them it was not. 

Any of you guys here know what might be up?

Any help would be greatly appriciated 

System spec

win 10 64 bit

CPU - I5 - 7600K

16GB ram

GPU - Nividia GeForce GTX 1070

MotherBboard - MSI z170A Mpower Gaming Titanium

PSU - Corsair SM650

3 x Kingston 240GB ssd's

Pull up task manager and look at the background processes, is there anything in there running that you think shouldn't be on there? Also what applications are enabled on startup in Task Manager, that significantly affects your boot time.

Have you formatted and reinstalled windows at all since the issues started, curious to know if that helped. What it sounds like to me is a bunch of background processes clogging up your memory and using CPU clocks when they shouldn't. A fresh windows install would solve this. But check Task Manager first to establish if this is the issue.

Nothing seems out of the ordenary on start up. And yes reinstealled Windows when the problem first occured. didnt help.