Monitor Settings Not Staying Locked - Last resort before going nuclear

Hey LTT community,

I have a dual monitor setup (1x BenQ GL2760 and 1x ASUS VH236H [main]). I logged on about 4 days ago and my displays are suddenly, wildly different.

My ASUS monitor is dimmed down a ton and it feels like it has an annoying-yet-barely-noticeable warm tone to it (awful for gaming).

My BenQ monitor is SUPER bright (Even with monitor brightness setting now at 0) with some really washed out high gamma look to it (also the icons and text are smaller now?).

When I unplug them and plug them back in, they go back to normal for a brief second and then back to these hellish settings.

I was able to make them bearable yesterday by taking over some settings with the Nvidia control panel, but today I logged on and they reset back. I can barely look at this screen to type this it's so bright.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Nvidia drivers, using calibration tool (resets after restart), using Nvidia control panel settings (resets after restart), and looking for settings in my BIOS and I couldn't find anything with my limited knowledge.

I've recently transferred 3 hard drives into a new AMD build from an Intel build. 1x SSD with my Win 10 Pro (64bit) OS, 1x HDD with some pictures, and 1x New M.2 SSD which I load games onto.

Is Windows or something else forcing these settings? How do I uninstall Windows updates to test if that's the issue? I'm open to any other suggestions before doing a complete wipe and reinstall of everything. Thanks!

System specs are:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Mobo: ASUS Prime X470-Pro

RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 ti

OS: Win 10 Pro (64bit) [got from a friend who is no longer in the industry... would like to keep if possible]

Monitors: ASUS VH236H [main], BenQ GL2760 [secondary]