First Build Need Advice!!!

FAMOUS_KREW

Hey Guy,

This is going to be my first ever build and I wanted to see other peoples opinions in what I should change or what other upgrades I should throw in. As well I want some help in getting some sleeved wires to make the full RId look nice. What company would you guys suggest, and would it be better to get a full kit or just the wires I need if so what cable should I prioritize?

Here is a link in my Components 

Thanks Guys, 

well, everything is good. if u have more budget then I would recommend upgrading CPU i7 to Xtreme i9.

- AMD Ryzen™ 5 1400 Processor

- Asus Prime A320M-K ATX motherboard

- Zotac GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC Edition

- Kingston 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz Ram

- Corsair VS 550 power supply

- Kingston A400 240GB SSD

- 1TB WD BLUE HDD Hard Disk & Samsung 320GB HDD(7200RPM)

- CPU COOLER: Stock Cooler(AMD)

11 minutes ago, FAMOUS_KREW said:

Hey Guy,

This is going to be my first ever build and I wanted to see other peoples opinions in what I should change or what other upgrades I should throw in. As well I want some help in getting some sleeved wires to make the full RId look nice. What company would you guys suggest, and would it be better to get a full kit or just the wires I need if so what cable should I prioritize?

Here is a link in my Components 

Thanks Guys, 

looks perfect. tho are u rly wanted to use 2 1 TB SSD for your system. u can just buy a 2 TB mechanical hard drive for your games library and add an Intel Optane to accelerate the speed of your HDD

Reminder to always be happy even in tough situations 🙂

15 minutes ago, Agent_Niraj said:

well, everything is good. if u have more budget then I would recommend upgrading CPU i7 to Xtreme i9.

I was thinking in upgrading my CPU but that would be more on a future upgrade and plus the Extreme I9 is really high priced right now.

5 minutes ago, Andrew54 said:

looks perfect. tho are u rly wanted to use 2 1 TB SSD for your system. u can just buy a 2 TB mechanical hard drive for your games library and add an Intel Optane to accelerate the speed of your HDD

I was having that in consideration but I've been running a laptop with just M.2s and SSDs' and its just so nice to have fast speeds for everything. I may just put an Optane for a backup hard drive  

2 minutes ago, FAMOUS_KREW said:

I was having that in consideration but I've been running a laptop with just M.2s and SSDs' and its just so nice to have fast speeds for everything. I may just put an Optane for a backup hard drive  

ohh ok can't judge peeps opinion

Reminder to always be happy even in tough situations 🙂

1 minute ago, Andrew54 said:

ohh ok can't judge peeps opinion

haha true but thank you I have pushed that idea back but you bring it up makes it a better choice to have bigger storage for a cheaper price and not lose too much on speed. 

22 minutes ago, kid thats weird said:

I would recommend stepping down to a 750 watt Psu. Cooler master has pretty neat power supply wattage calculator. But Its usually a good idea to go 100-200 watts more for efficiency and feature upgrades such as Sli, more storage and more USB devices. Luke did a video about overkill power supply's .

Thank you, yeah I did the calculation and it requiring about 500 so I kinda did go overkill and I was thinking of getting a 1000 watt haha. Good thing I didn't but at the same time having a power supply this big shouldn't be a problem right it should be able to run on low fan speeds or close now not needing a fan? But overall i can same some money on the power supply.

2 hours ago, FAMOUS_KREW said:

I was thinking in upgrading my CPU but that would be more on a future upgrade and plus the Extreme I9 is really high priced right now.

okay, sure. No problem. everything is good.

- AMD Ryzen™ 5 1400 Processor

- Asus Prime A320M-K ATX motherboard

- Zotac GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC Edition

- Kingston 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz Ram

- Corsair VS 550 power supply

- Kingston A400 240GB SSD

- 1TB WD BLUE HDD Hard Disk & Samsung 320GB HDD(7200RPM)

- CPU COOLER: Stock Cooler(AMD)