My Samsung TV not detected when connected to PC

DeadlyTitan

I Got a 52" Samsung TV that i am trying to connect with my main Gaming Rig using a HDMI cable but the thing is not getting detected. I already have a second display connected to my RIG using HDMI which is my old Asus 1080p monitor that is getting detected fine and working, however the TV is not even detected. Nothing in display settings or in the Nvidia Control panel. I've tried unplugging all the displays and connecting them again and restarting the PC. All the drivers are up to date and am using Windows 10 latest build. 

The thing is neither the TV nor the cable nor the ports are faulty cause i tried switching around ports and the cable and they all worked just fine and i connected the TV to my second gaming RIG and it got detected just fine and was working, I've even connected the TV to my laptop using the HDMI and it worked just fine. I am thinking its a problem with Windows 10. I really want to connect my TV to my main gaming rig for some relaxed couch gaming in the evenings. 

Yes i tried connecting just the TV to the system while unplugging the extra monitors and the same problem, it just keeps saying No signal. Any help regarding this issue is greatly appreciated. 

System specs - 

1. GPU - GTX 1080 Ti 
  2. CPU - i7 8700
  3. Ram - 2 x 16 GB @ 3200Mhz
  4. Main Display - Acer Predator 1440p @ 165hz Gsync 
  5. Secondary Display - My old Asus 1080p Monitor

Microsoft in there infinite wisdom have decided to impose a VRAM cap for games the that use DX9 o.O. May God Bless them those whoever came up with that idea. :dry:

You're looking for something that does not, has not, will not, might not or must not exist ... ... but you're always welcome to search for it. 

Given all the things you've checked it's hard to advise anything else than reinstalling Windows at that point, also you only mentioned your drivers are up to date, so not sure if you tried this, uninstall the graphics drivers completely and install the newest ones from scratch instead of doing updates, maybe something odd happen with the drivers during an update.

Only other things that come to mind would be using a Chromecast or trying to pass the signal through a home cinema system, one that has hdmi in and hdmi out connection (if you by chance have one of those, although if it doesn't detect the TV it might not detect a home cinema either), but both of those things will add latency to the connection, so not perfect if you plan for any online gaming.