$1500 gaming/streaming rig

Veryplayable

Hello!

I will probably soon be building a new rig. I will be doing a lot of gaming (CS GO and bf4 max settings). Also, streaming to twitch.tv. I am going to use 1150, a 4770k and a 770, but other then that there is not much Im cretin on. Oh and, I only need a 120gb ssd, no hdd. I will be running 2 monitors at first, but possibly a 3rd in the future. pedophiles and windows are not included in price. Thanks!

840 evo for the SSD, an Asus Maximus VI motherboard, 8GB of ram will do, Corsair H100i for the heatsink, I won't tell you which case to pick because everyone has their own preferences, but I do recommend the 750D. 

840 evo for the SSD, an Asus Maximus VI motherboard, 8GB of ram will do, Corsair H100i for the heatsink, I won't tell you which case to pick because everyone has their own preferences, but I do recommend the 750D. 

Yea, I was thinking about the new 760 tho, I like the side panned. Also, will 8gb make a big difference between 16gb?

Yea, I was thinking about the new 760 tho, I like the side panned. Also, will 8gb make a big difference between 16gb?

it will make a big difference in your wallet :P. You said you wanted to build it for gaming/streaming. 8GB is the gamer's sweetspot for ram. If you want to do some editing/rendering then get 16GB.

it will make a big difference in your wallet :P. You said you wanted to build it for gaming/streaming. 8GB is the gamer's sweetspot for ram. If you want to do some editing/rendering then get 16GB.

Yea, your right. Also, ram is really easy to install, so later down the road, il just add another 8.

If you are doing BF4 and streaming at the same time get 16GB. Also consider going 2011 for more threads. Better for multitasking like gaming and streaming at the same time. BF4 is going to use up a lot of your CPU (Most of it) then you throw in streaming and you are going to run into issues.

Are you thinking single GPU too? Because if you are you should get a 780 or a 780 Ti.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

What kind of dollars are you using?

pedophiles and windows are not included in price. 

I really hope they aren't.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.