Motherboard/ CPU causing tv interference

Kaos

My system has been causing interference with the tv signal does anyone have any ideas on how to minimize the impact if the interference? Or any of the components that may be causing it to interfere. I have tested the psu, fans and graphics card which has lead my to the conclusion that the fault is being caused by the CPU/ motherboard.

My Rig:

CPU: AMD FX 9370 with stock LCS

MoBo: asus Crosshair V Formula Z

GPU: R9 290

PSU: cougar CMX 850w

Pls don't diss the CPU as I got it for 190$ with a liquid cooler

Thanks.

It shouldn't... Do any cables cross? How have you concluded that it's your CPU/motherboard? How far is your system from your TV? Any wireless signals anywhere?

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

If you are using analog cables then change them to digital cables and the interference stops...for me that is. I was using a DVI-D and a DVI-I cable and when i changed DVI-I to DVI-D my "noise" stopped.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Im not using any non digital divi cables it's not the wifi card as it still causes the problem when it's out and the system is about 10 meters away from the tv but the roof has foil for insulation(required by law in Australia) and the antenna is in the roof and a friend who got the Same CPU upgrade at the same time as me has got the same problem when the side panel is off.