Dream PC finally complete!

Fasauceome

My old thread outlined my build specs and process after my big CPU win:

And now I'm back with the complete build! Final form achieved, now on to a nice monitor.

I've finally acquired my Titan Xp Star Wars Jedi order card. You'd think it was the Christmas money booster shot, but nope, I've got a friend with loose pockets that needed babysitting. I saw how much money I'd saved and knew this was my opportunity.

Do you know how hard it is to find PC parts with only green? You probably don't, because you're probably not as much of a passive Razer fanboy as I am. Love the asthetic, so I made my PC around it. Thing is, I'm also bargain driven. I bought a GTX 970 100 million edition from MSI to forward my pursuits, which is the last good graphics card with just green on it that I can find. After that, I had a bad stint with a 1060 xlr8 (briefly) and then had my 1070 SC, neither of which matched my color scheme. I owned them because of the great used prices I got them for. I greatly dislike RGB software, opting for the simplest path and getting trident Z control for my ram and doing my best to isolate that. All of my peripherals are dedicated green, and I've matched the shade pretty well. Razer keyboard, Havit Magic Eagle mouse, RGB Riing fans that stay green, and now my perfect GPU.

The additional accomplishment of this build is that I currently have the best gaming PC of all my friends, until my rich friend gets a 2080 ti, then I have to benchmark against him because he uses a 5960x.

56762585672__DE605B41-0040-4179-A916-A6F04DD93DFF.JPG

56762500062__CDF7AC62-166A-422D-B4A7-EEF46FF406B5.JPG

567625794.jpg

Edit 1: noise is pretty great because there's no longer turbulent air caused by the fans and open side of my case. My thermals might be better too, and edit 2 will contain some thermal results as well as my power draw

Edit 2: my thermals and power draw after a 5 minute aida run. Peak draw was just over 400.

328690373_20190101_1638311.thumb.jpg.7d4ed1164227af264cbf2983c21cb067.jpg1552873794_20190101_1639231.thumb.jpg.37c947a3c895d857acbb954601da6b90.jpg

Edit 3: rotated my side panel like a sane person.

20190111_234720[1].jpg

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

you should get a nzxt h440 or antec s340 with it... razer edition of course

This case is so perfect though, the near impractical carrying handles and military look have such charm to me

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, fasauceome said:

This case is so perfect though, the near impractical carrying handles and military look have such charm to me

Cable management dude. ?

2 minutes ago, ELDER_MAN said:

Cable management dude. ?

Actually it's pretty tightly managed, I remain obstinate in some devices that get in the way of good cable runs. Namely my eSATA expansion card.

Primary PC:

4 minutes ago, ELDER_MAN said:

Cable management dude. ?

Unless you mean the cables at the bottom for I/O and front panel, those are all very close together and only look tangly from this angle.

Primary PC:

34 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Unless you mean the cables at the bottom for I/O and front panel, those are all very close together and only look tangly from this angle.

CPU 8 pin EPS, GPU PCI-E cables etc. ?

1 minute ago, ELDER_MAN said:

CPU 8 pin EPS, GPU PCI-E cables etc. ?

You can't even see the CPU power in the pics, but I did notice the tangle of fan cables I forgot to clean up. PCIe seems fine to me, but will get sinched some more (my brother inserted the graphics card for me and sent the photos while I'm away).

Primary PC:

19 hours ago, fasauceome said:

You can't even see the CPU power in the pics, but I did notice the tangle of fan cables I forgot to clean up. PCIe seems fine to me, but will get sinched some more (my brother inserted the graphics card for me and sent the photos while I'm away).

What is this? (picture below).

The cable management could be improved. ?

567625794.thumb.jpg.4cdcbbfc047b181d66a8aeae9e6ea3d2.jpg

1 minute ago, ELDER_MAN said:

What is this? (picture below).

The cable management could be improved. ?

567625794.thumb.jpg.4cdcbbfc047b181d66a8aeae9e6ea3d2.jpg

The one along the left and the mess under the CPU cooler are both going to my eSATA + USB 3.0 expansion card. Like I said, I'm too obstinate to replace it with something more practical. The bottom mess looks worse than it really is from this angle, side view is best but I'm not home to snap the pics myself

Primary PC:

Some rather interesting power usage, the titan Xp is rated for 300 watts going by the 8 pin and 6 pin cables, and my CPU ought to be close to 100 watts because of the overclock, but perhaps my undervolt is keeping things in check. Aida revealed a peak draw of 400 watts from my power meter plug, pretty far below my 650 watt PSU ceiling. Needless to say, it's a useful metric for me when I'm recommending power supplies.

Primary PC: