Samsung C24FG70 144Hz 24" VESA Mount Plate Replacement?

Lunaak

Hey everyone, 

Just a quick query! I'm wondering if anyone knows of how to get hold of a replacement VESA mounting plate for the particularly popular (I assume) Samsung C24FG70 monitor. The default arm/mount it shipped with is pretty cool, but unusually large, and I need to swap it out for a 2-screen desk mount after downsizing my desk area.

Problem is, the monitor apparently shipped with a mounting plate that must be attached in place of the default arm to make it VESA (75x75) compatible and I seem to have misplaced it. I've opened a support ticket with Samsung to get their advice on the matter, but I assume they'll take a while to get back to me given the time of year.

If anyone has any knowledge of third-party solutions etc, that would be great. I don't know if the mounting plate is some kind of proprietary piece or not. I'm not very well versed in VESA mounting anything at this point.

Here's a picture of the mounting plate I found online.

Thanks,

mounting plate.jpg

If i was in your shoes and struggling to find one, i'd probably just make one... Doesn't look like a complicated setup tbh...

I will only ever answer to the best of my ability - there is absolutely no promises that I will be correct. Or helpful. At all.

My toaster:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k @ 4.3GHz
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Formula
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX770 2GB
Case: Some free Sharkoon case
Storage: Crucial MX500 500GB SSD | Western Digital Blue 1TB
PSU: Corsair HX750
Display(s): Acer framless 24" 1080p thing | Acer 22" 1600x900 thing
Cooling: Corsair H100i AIO | 2 x Corsair LL120 front intakes on radiator | 1 x Corsair LL120 rear exhaust
Keyboard: Steelseries Apex
Mouse: R.A.T 7
Sound: HyperX Cloud II headset | Creative EAX 5.1 speakers

47 minutes ago, MrJoosh said:

If i was in your shoes and struggling to find one, i'd probably just make one... Doesn't look like a complicated setup tbh...

I can't even begin to think how I would fashion my own vesa plate

Ok so my monitor mount arrived and proved once and for all that I need the plate shown in the image above.

I've contacted Samsung and they don't provide replacements or alternatives on any of their 3 spare parts website/services. I really need this plate and can't find a way to source one. Anyone got any ideas?

We have a 3D printer in the house but there's no design available to replicate the plate and we can't fashion our own without having another to base it off from what I know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

• 3 months later...
On 12/27/2018 at 8:08 PM, Lunaak said:

Ok so my monitor mount arrived and proved once and for all that I need the plate shown in the image above.

I've contacted Samsung and they don't provide replacements or alternatives on any of their 3 spare parts website/services. I really need this plate and can't find a way to source one. Anyone got any ideas?

We have a 3D printer in the house but there's no design available to replicate the plate and we can't fashion our own without having another to base it off from what I know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Did you manage to source this? Im having the exact same issue, i threw it away about 2 weeks ago as I had no idea what it was off....

• 2 years later...

http://www.samsungparts.com/Products/Parts_and_Accessories/PID-BN96-41510A.aspx

I'm a little bit late to this thread but there's a link where you can find the VESA mount