Updated build

simonsays01_19

So i built this beauty a month or so back but i decided i should share it on here. Specs are as followed (I fixed the cable management and changed the lighting from last time. Blue is new, white is old)IMG_20181217_205602_392.thumb.jpg.d8d6a3d7f135012295d2de8ab2bdf746.jpg

20181019_174621.thumb.jpg.9f0fc8d6095205c4dda71af172c6ecc0.jpg

CPU-1700x OC to 4ghz

GPU-gtx 1080 ftw hybrid

MOBO- X470 ASUS PRIME

RAM- 16gb teamforce ddr4-3000 ram

PSU-corsair rm650

CPU COOLER-EVGA 280mm aio

Boot drive-250gb m.2 ssd

Hdd- one 3tb hdd and one 1tb hdd

Let me know what you guys think!

The tubing for the EVGA Hybrid might look better if you rotate the AIO so the tubes are on the bottom.

Also, some of the cables could be pulled a bit tighter for a cleaner look.

This is a personal thing, but I'd remove the empty drive cage if its not being used. Thats just me though.

Other than those nitpicks, I like the dual intakes on the bottem. I have a similar setup in my R6.

38 minutes ago, Tantabus said:

The tubing for the EVGA Hybrid might look better if you rotate the AIO so the tubes are on the bottom.

Also, some of the cables could be pulled a bit tighter for a cleaner look.

This is a personal thing, but I'd remove the empty drive cage if its not being used. Thats just me though.

Other than those nitpicks, I like the dual intakes on the bottem. I have a similar setup in my R6.

Thanks for the feedback! Cables are still a bit of a wip but its almost done. I will def take the aio rotation into consideration (i just fixed the cpu cooler a little bit ago) so I think that that might be the next step. In this case, its a pain to take the cages in and out and it looked really empty without it so just for ease of upgradeability i put it in

13 minutes ago, simonsays01_19 said:

In this case, its a pain to take the cages in and out and it looked really empty without it so just for ease of upgradeability i put it in

Yeah, that makes a fair bit of sense. I keep all of the spare drive sleds in my R6 as well.

If you have a figure you like, that might fill up the space nicely

20 minutes ago, Tantabus said:

Yeah, that makes a fair bit of sense. I keep all of the spare drive sleds in my R6 as well.

If you have a figure you like, that might fill up the space nicely

I will have to do that, thanks for the suggestion