Cryorig H7 or H7 plus?

jarednotthatone

I can get the Cryorig H7 on Amazon for $38 or the H7 plus on Newegg for $44, which should I get? Ill be using it for an R5 2600

edit: I can also get the hyper 212 evo on sale for $30, should I get that instead?

4 minutes ago, jarednotthatone said:

I can get the Cryorig H7 on Amazon for $38 or the H7 plus on Newegg for $44, which should I get? Ill be using it for an R5 2600

Get the Neptwin instead, or just get like a GAMMAX 400 or any other $25 cooler, they'll be fine
https://pcpartpicker.com/product/3XXfrH/deepcool-cpu-cooler-neptwinv20

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/wPkj4D/deepcool-neptwin-white-7434-cfm-cpu-cooler-neptwin-white

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

I'd say to just get the standard Cryorig H7. It has the same TPD as the Deepcool Neptwin but is cheaper, wont interfere with RAM, and looks nicer IMO.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

1 minute ago, The_Stig said:

I'd say to just get the standard Cryorig H7. It has the same TPD as the Deepcool Neptwin but is cheaper, wont interfere with RAM, and looks nicer IMO.

alright, and does it come with an AM4 bracket? Ive heard some people say it doesn't and others say it does

1 minute ago, jarednotthatone said:

alright, and does it come with an AM4 bracket? Ive heard some people say it doesn't and others say it does

It should, but I can't guarantee it will. The product page on Newegg says it does and Cryorig's website says it does, but the H7 was first made before the release of AM4 so earlier models wouldn't have it. However, I know that the H7 was recently out of stock (bc I wanted to buy one) so because they are back in stock they should be newer models that have the AM4 bracket. If your H7 doesn't come with the bracket, you can probably contact customer support and they'll send you one.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

I bought the Cryorig H7 like a year ago and it came with it but do make sure it say it supports am4.