Imaginary Build

Baniel01

If I was simply looking to play LOL, smite and simple productivity on my computer, what would be a perfect setup in terms of CPU and GPU? 

Thank you

1 minute ago, Baniel01 said:

If I was simply looking to play LOL, smite and simple productivity on my computer, what would be a perfect setup in terms of CPU and GPU? 

Thank you

What's your budget, region, and specific productivity suite?

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8Ghz w/ Arctic Freezer 33 Tower Cooler | MSI B450 Tomahawk |  32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200MHz CAS 14 

Sapphire RX 5700XT Pulse | EVGA 650w GQ 80+ Gold Semi-Modular  |  XPG SX6000 512GB Nvme SSD | NZXT H500

Acer XF270HU - 1440p 144Hz Freeesync IPS | Corsair Strafe - Cherry MX Red  |  Logitech G502

Just now, Baniel01 said:

old prebuild with a mid range gpu (750ti) at that time will do/

or a ryzen 2200g if yo want to build

4 minutes ago, leo1798 said:

What's your budget, region, and specific productivity suite?

budget is $1000 and Canada. Mainly youtube, power points, word docs and other low level things like that

16 minutes ago, Baniel01 said:

budget is $1000 and Canada. Mainly youtube, power points, word docs and other low level things like that

Here's a system that would do everything you described, but you can always add a GPU if you want

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8Ghz w/ Arctic Freezer 33 Tower Cooler | MSI B450 Tomahawk |  32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200MHz CAS 14 

Sapphire RX 5700XT Pulse | EVGA 650w GQ 80+ Gold Semi-Modular  |  XPG SX6000 512GB Nvme SSD | NZXT H500

Acer XF270HU - 1440p 144Hz Freeesync IPS | Corsair Strafe - Cherry MX Red  |  Logitech G502

20 minutes ago, leo1798 said:

Here's a system that would do everything you described, but you can always add a GPU if you want

I think a discrete gpu is well within budget, maybe a gtx 1050ti or 1060 3gb, either one will be great for moba type games and they're both between $140 and $200.

I'd step up to a 500GB ssd personally. I'm partial to the MX500.

Maybe step up to a Seasonic power supply, but i'm just nitpicking there.

The only other thing I can think of is that case has a restrictive front panel, maybe budget for an extra fan.

2 hours ago, JammyCreedog said:

I think a discrete gpu is well within budget, maybe a gtx 1050ti or 1060 3gb, either one will be great for moba type games and they're both between $140 and $200.

I'd step up to a 500GB ssd personally. I'm partial to the MX500.

Maybe step up to a Seasonic power supply, but i'm just nitpicking there.

The only other thing I can think of is that case has a restrictive front panel, maybe budget for an extra fan.

I mean I went bare-bones for the applications he said he'd be using. A bang for the buck $1000 system would look a little different, lol, but I agree with most of your suggestions.