NVMe combos?

CCSTech

I have seen people dance around my specific situation but never quite addressing my particular questions.
I am in the final building phase of a new rig (my first Intel build ever as an AMD enthusiast) and have acquired parts I feel should provide me with optimum performance within my budget.
In the enclosed picture is my particular board and arrangement.
I have installed two Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVMe M.2 drives which will act as my primary storage and OS drive (no RAID).  I have also equipped the "Optane supported" M.2 slot with a 32GB variant of the Intel family.
1x Intel Optane Memory M.2 2280 32GB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x 2 (MEMPEK1W032GAXT)
2x 
Samsung 970 EVO 500GB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E500BW)
(edit: I have 64GB of DDR4-3200 RAM so I am not looking to make up for any deficiencies there)

My question is simply this.... will I see a performance increase, decrease or have no impact at all with the Optane module combined with the other NVMe drives installed?

2018-12-10 19.58.14.jpg

Edited by CCSTech
added "edit"

Optane will not improve the performance of SSDs. Also, why now to switch from AMD to Intel, when AMD is coming out on top again?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

to answer the "switch" question, it was merely a matter of cost.  Thread Ripper was simply out of reach financially....  I have been with AMD since the early 90s, trust me it was not an easy decision.

As for the drives...can you point me to anyone who has done a test on configurations like this?  I think "boost" might not be the correct word as much as "resource pool" for frequently accessed files.  I was wondering if there was some Intel voodoo that might be in play.  ;)