Suggestions on Wired Headset/Headphones w/Third-Party Attachable Mic

Hello all. I've looking around for a new wired headset or headphones with a third-party attachable mic like the V-MODA BoomPro. The price range is up to £100. Suggestions greater than £100 can be considered, but since I am not the only one paying for it, it would be very unlikely that we would go for that headphone/headset if the price differs greatly from £100. The budget must include the price of any additional items suggested and based upon UK prices - we will be most likely be going for Amazon.co.uk so that we can try a variety of headphones/headsets and take advantage of their return policy. The main purpose of these headphones/headsets will be gaming on games where voice communication will be reasonably important (Arma 3 via TS3), but not for professional purposes like streaming/recording. Particular features of interest are:

• over-ear, open or closed (suggestions on both would be nice);
  • stereo sound output (couldn't really care about surround sound, virtual or not);
  • wired, preferably with a cable that can be detached from the headphones if I am using something like the V-MODA BoomPro;
  • reasonably clear microphone (able to pick up a somewhat-deep soft-spoken voice) that doesn't pick up too much background noise (there is a lot of background noise);
  • microphone must be attached to the headphones since there are not many good places to mount a boom arm or place a stand.

I realise that the fourth bullet point might be a difficult task to achieve, so it is preferred to not pick up too much background noise over worrying about slight muffling.

Many thanks,

Melonize.

• Intel Core i5-6400
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO (Nightmare to install).
  • Gigabyte GA-H170-HD3
  • 2x8GB Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX Black
  • 6GB MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Armor
  • 2x250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
  • Some cheap Seagate HDD
  • A cheaper WD HDD
  • 650W Corsair RM650X (only for show. My PC is powered by a room full of hamsters in hamster wheels.)