OpenGL stopped working on 1080ti

Hi everyone, 

Today I tried to do usual video editing, and I noticed that I did not have a hardware acceleration option when I wanted to render the video. 
I tried to find out what has happened, so in furmark, I get an error that says "your GPU does not support OpenGL", same happens in cinebench GPU test. When I tried to launch League of Legends, game launcher worked fine, but I was not able to launch the game itself. 

I am connecting to this pc trough RDC, I can see that it gives some workload to the GPU(at least that is what task manager shows).

I am puzzled. Is there something I can do? 
Here is the information about the system and what I have tried.

GPU: GTX 1080Ti, 11GB of VRAM, no overclock

CPU: Ryzen 1700x no overclock

Motherboard: ASRock AB350PRO4, original BIOS

RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 CL16 UDIMM BLS16G4D240FSB

PSU: Be Quiet 1000w version

Operating System & Version: Windows 10 with the latest update

GPU Drivers: 422.17 clean install

Description of Problem: Each time I want to use any application that requires OpenGL I get a message that my GPU does not support it. I see some GPU activity when I RDC to the machine as it is working on rendering the screen.

Troubleshooting: I have tried to uninstall the GPU trough device manage, installed the latest drivers, it did not work, sill have the same issue. No idea what I can do to fix it. I installed League of Legends to check if I can launch the game. It managed to launch the game launcher, but failed to launch the game itself(got a message about an unresponsive process.)

Thanks