NZXT Kraken X72's Thermal Paste or Noctua NT-H1?

Hi there! I'm building a new PC this days and I just realized that my NZXT Kraken X72 Cooler already has a Thermalpaste Circle on it and I was wondering should I clean it and use my Noctua NT-H1 Thermal Paste or this one is good enough and I should just use the one that comes with my Liquid Cooler? My processor it's i9-9900K

Thanks for the answers!

are you ocing it as high as you can?

since the difference will be 1-2 degrees 

i'm pretty sure the noctua thermal paste is slightly better but it really depends if you want to go through the trouble of wiping of the thermal paste and reapplying it

The difference is minimal, and for the amount of time spent removing the pre-applied thermal paste, it is not worth it imo

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

So you guys recommend me to stay with the same Thermal paste and not apply new one?

17 hours ago, Linepro said:

So you guys recommend me to stay with the same Thermal paste and not apply new one?

yep