My newly built pc loses monitor signal when playing games, also fan throttles at full speed when it loses monitor signal

Please i really need your help, i just built this pc last sunday, this is my first build and its really frustrating for i had all my money on this rig. i first tested this way back monday, the rig is for purely gaming, so i first started playing games this monday but as soon as i started playing for about 5-10 mins it then went to "no hdmi signal" then blackscreen, fan goes on at full speed then i have to forciby turn it off since it doesn't project anything anymore, i have tried to check every forum,video and discussions regarding about this topic and have done them as well but nothing seem to work out although i tried replugging my 6 pin pcie connector and now i can play for at least 2 hours or more but it still isn't sufficient for me since it still happens after hours or mins which in that case the problem is still active.(the longest length i've ever played was yesterday, at least 7 hours? of pubg and dota 2 no black screen then i played the forest for just 20 mins, at windowed mode 720p cause i was really scared then bam black screen again no hdmi signal then fan throttles full speed.) do u guys think its a gpu to monitor cable problem? i'm currently using hdmi-hdmi, planning to do buy an hdmi to dvi-d 24+1 (dvi-d 24+1 is what my gpu supports as far as i could tell through my gpu plug thingy) or a vga to hdmi to test if its a cable problem. or could it be my wall outlet not generating enough power? srry but i just got into computer / computer parts this december and im still trying my best to study what are these and that. so i'm pretty much a newbie. any help and suggestion :(  feeling really desperate and disappointed for this is my first pc build.. and sorry too for my bad english

monitor: BENQ GW2270
cpu: AMD RYZEN 5 1600. 
gpu: GEFORCE GTX 1060 6GB. 
ram: 16GB RAM TEAM ELITE PLUS 2400MHZ (just one ram stick)
psu: 620WATTS BRONZE 80+ SEASONIC M12II 
hdd: 1 TERRABYTE BARRACUDA SEAGATE
mobo: B350 Tomahawk
MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 PRO

That's what happens when the driver crashes. Try a clean reinstall, of older drivers if you need to. Make sure you use Display Driver Uninstaller.

__             __
   .-'.'     .-.     '.'-.
 .'.((      ( ^ `>     )).'.
/`'- \'._____\ (_____.'/ -'`\
|-''`.'------' '------'.`''-|
|.-'`.'.'.`/ | | \`.'.'.`'-.|
 \ .' . /  | | | |  \ . '. /
  '._. :  _|_| |_|_  : ._.'
     ````` /T"Y"T\ `````
          / | | | \
         `'`'`'`'`'`

note that the sounds are still active when monitor loses signal, (can still hear in game voice of my mates in pubg and can still press t to talk but no projection to the monitor then the gpu fans starts to go full throttle) i then have to force to turn off

This sounds like a GPU failure, monitor your GPU usage and temperatures and make sure youre not burning the card to death.

You definitely have enough power, a standard wall outlet can do up to 1800-2400 watts.

Try a different GPU if you have one around, one with a 6 pin requirement, make sure its not the PSU being unable to power the card.

1 minute ago, campy said:

This sounds like a GPU failure, monitor your GPU usage and temperatures and make sure youre not burning the card to death.

You definitely have enough power, a standard wall outlet can do up to 1800-2400 watts.

Try a different GPU if you have one around, one with a 6 pin requirement, make sure its not the PSU being unable to power the card.

sigh then thats a really bad news then. i don't have another gpu around since this is my only build, this is me playing the forest right now at 1080p fullscreen image.png.03d80d65249f228b80ba6fa3d448e984.png

10 minutes ago, violentnumeric said:

That's what happens when the driver crashes. Try a clean reinstall, of older drivers if you need to. Make sure you use Display Driver Uninstaller.

i think i've done reinstalling drivers way back on tuesday when i saw the problem occur, i researched, i used ddu too to reinstall too, i've done everything. question, is it safe to try and reinstall drivers again for the 2nd time? and what drivers would i reinstall

this pc was built nd booted on sunday then monday tested it, installed everything, drivers, chipsets, games then played games then yup blackscreen

Got the same problem with my Setup.

Was running a stable overclock on my rx480 last 6 weeks, when it starts crashing randomly.

Did clean install etc.

Only solution so far was to get rid of the overclock of the GPU

GPU: ROG STRIX-RX480-O8G-GAMING @1350Mhz 1.156V //// CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @3,6Ghz //// MOBO: Gigabyte GA-AB350-Gaming 3 ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING //// PSU: CX550

Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX LP DDR4 3200mhz (runing 3000mhz 16/18/18/36 T2)

OS: Win 10 64bit //// Full setup: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/BGHqdX

4 minutes ago, FroxIV said:

Got the same problem with my Setup.

Was running a stable overclock on my rx480 last 6 weeks, when it starts crashing randomly.

Did clean install etc.

Only solution so far was to get rid of the overclock of the GPU

wauit don't really know about that, if your solution was to get rid of the overclock of the gpu, then we have a different case, since i've never touched bios setting/ fan setting or even overclocked the cpu or gpu of my pc

Im just referring to the original post but I am using a VGA to HDMI adapter and it creates so much screen tearing with my 970 its unbelivable.