Discard SSD & HD, Install New SSD, Later Install Old SSD & HD if the problem still occur

laughinggg

Hi, currently I had trouble with the driver in Window 10 Fall Creator, so I want to put out my old SSD and Hard Drive then install new SSD with recovery OS. In order to find out driver problem, whether is it caused by the Window 10 Fall Creator or not. If the problem still occurs in the recovery os system then I can put back the old SSD and Hard Drive to the machine, without wasting my time to update the window and install the software again. However, I have concerned about the file in the old SSD and Hard Drive, will those drives corrupt?  

This seems like a lot of effort to go to to fix a driver issue. Your data should be fine if all your doing is unplugging your drives messing around with your system and then plugging them in again. Just don't do anything silly like drop your hdd or unplug it when its still spinning. If your data is mission critical then you should have a back up of it somewhere else anyway, all drives can fail for no reason at all it's rare but not unheard of, buy an external hard drive if your data is that important.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - Douglas Adams

@Jekub I tried more than that in last few months, this is my last attempt. I own Alienware 17" R4 and the problem is related to Tobii Eye and I contacted to the support at Dell & Tobii Eye, they claimed that my problem is related to hardware. However, when I just bought Tobii Eye worked as normal until I reinstall window, the problem occurred. By the way, I will follow the service manual that Alienware provide. I just want to make sure everything works as I expected. Anyway, I appreciate your help, Jekub.