Upgrade questions.

Hello guys, I had a question on upgrading my pc. I will be coming back from deployment here soon and I now have some cash to upgrade. From what i remember I have a GTX 750 and an I5, I forget the model number and 16g ram, with power supply to spare. I was wondering if I can just buy a new GPU like a 1060 or 480 and be good with playing things like Battle Grounds, or If maybe Arc Survival if I'm lucky. Any input would be nice.  Also the cheapest way to get good gaming would be nice. 

3 minutes ago, Icebann said:

Hello guys, I had a question on upgrading my pc. I will be coming back from deployment here soon and I now have some cash to upgrade. From what i remember I have a GTX 750 and an I5, I forget the model number and 16g ram, with power supply to spare. I was wondering if I can just buy a new GPU like a 1060 or 480 and be good with playing things like Battle Grounds, or If maybe Arc Survival if I'm lucky. Any input would be nice.  Also the cheapest way to get good gaming would be nice. 

Which I5? Assuming Haswell, then yeah, Popping in a 580 or something similar would work peachy.

11 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

Which I5? Assuming Haswell, then yeah, Popping in a 580 or something similar would work peachy.

I have a I5 4670, which I think is pretty good for what I use it for. I'd like to stream more but its not a big deal right now.

4 minutes ago, Icebann said:

I have a I5 4670, which I think is pretty good for what I use it for. I'd like to stream more but its not a big deal right now.

Yeah, you'd be fine for now.

Sweet, now I just need to find a good card for cheap lol.