Upgrade my PC

SirGh0st

Hey guys, i have rly old hardware in my pc and now that kaby lake came i want to upgrade, I'm not looking for overclocking, i just want i5 but i saw that lot of people say that there is a difference between let's say i5-7600 and i5 7600k. They say that the K version is faster even on stock speeds. What is true about that? I'm just asking because if I'm gonna upgrade than i want it to last me for some time. Also I will need DDR4 ram and there is this ram that i found Crucial 16GB 2400MHz CL16 Ballistix Sport LT Dual Ranked, but i noticed it is cheaper than let's say Kingston Fury or any other ram. It's like 15-20 dollars cheaper and i want to ask if it is good ram. Last thing ofc i need MOBO and i don't want asus cause i heard that they have the worst customer support so i would like to go for MSI or GIGABYTE, but i don't know which one there are so many of them. If you can help me somehow, i want it only for gaming. Some H270 would be nice.

51 minutes ago, SirGh0st said:

Hey guys, i have rly old hardware in my pc and now that kaby lake came i want to upgrade, I'm not looking for overclocking, i just want i5 but i saw that lot of people say that there is a difference between let's say i5-7600 and i5 7600k. They say that the K version is faster even on stock speeds. What is true about that? I'm just asking because if I'm gonna upgrade than i want it to last me for some time. Also I will need DDR4 ram and there is this ram that i found Crucial 16GB 2400MHz CL16 Ballistix Sport LT Dual Ranked, but i noticed it is cheaper than let's say Kingston Fury or any other ram. It's like 15-20 dollars cheaper and i want to ask if it is good ram. Last thing ofc i need MOBO and i don't want asus cause i heard that they have the worst customer support so i would like to go for MSI or GIGABYTE, but i don't know which one there are so many of them. If you can help me somehow, i want it only for gaming. Some H270 would be nice.

Hi hello the thing is , how much money do you want to spend. 

And for what do you want it , gaming ? 

26 minutes ago, SrLookAS said:

Hi hello the thing is , how much money do you want to spend. 

And for what do you want it , gaming ? 

Yes i said only for gaming and 500€