xbox play anywhere?

spellmanuk

so my friends are pressuring me into buying an xbox one at some point and im also interested in buying forza horizon 3 on the pc (via the windows store obviously) now Forza horizon 3 is part of the new xbox play anywhere scheme does this mean that if i buy it now on the pc that i will be able to play it on the xbox as well when i get one without having to buy it again? also am i able to play the coop mode cross-platform me on my pc my friend on her xbox?

I lurk a lot

Yeah as long as you pick up the digital version of FH3 you pay once and can install it on a win10 pc and the xbox one. It will also let you play on the pc and continue where you stopped with all progress/cars/mods etc available on the xbox.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

Just now, SonoDanshi said:

Yeah as long as you pick up the digital version of FH3 you pay once and can install it on a win10 pc and the xbox one. It will also let you play on the pc and continue where you stopped with all progress/cars/mods etc available on the xbox.

awesome definitely gunna pick it up do you think its worth getting the deluxe or ultimate editions? what do you get more cars and mods or somthing?

I lurk a lot

4 minutes ago, peej said:

awesome definitely gunna pick it up do you think its worth getting the deluxe or ultimate editions? what do you get more cars and mods or somthing?

Entirely up to you. The Deluxe is basically extra cars I think and the Ultimate is the Deluxe plus 4 days early access (23rd instead of 27th) - but not sure if that was xbox only or also the PC.

I'm personally just going to buy the standard version and use it on the PC (don't own an xbox) as it has plenty of cars as it is.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

Just now, SonoDanshi said:

Entirely up to you. The Deluxe is basically extra cars I think and the Ultimate is the Deluxe plus 4 days early access (23rd instead of 27th) - but not sure if that was xbox only or also the PC.

hmmm its just race cars as extras so ill probably get the standard one im more in it for the land rovers, off road trucks and rally cars :P

I lurk a lot