VB.Net Project Features

Nexus11

Hi,

I am doing this VB.net application/Information system project and I want to know what kind of features, I can implement to stand out of other projects.

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Nexus11 said:

I am doing this VB.net application/Information system project...

MkCNa9w.jpg

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

as long as you can showcase all of the requirements of the project that your pertaining to

7 hours ago, Nexus11 said:

Hi,

I am doing this VB.net application/Information system project and I want to know what kind of features, I can implement to stand out of other projects.

Thanks

How do we know? You haven't listed any information about the project requirements or what you're building for it.

You should probably just make your project meet all of the requirements first before thinking of doing anything extra. You don't want these extra features causing you not to finish.

You should really just not use VB at all and instead use C# combined with WPF and MVVM or C# Web API and something like AngularJS with a SPA. That would at least be industry relevant whereas VB is not. If your course insists upon it then you have been ripped off and you should have done more research before handing over your £££££ I am sorry to say.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.