Battery reading no voltage. Can it be revived?

Dudefoxlive

I was sent a chuwi Hi10 Pro from a friend because it won't turn on. After taking it apart I have determined that the devices battery is 100% dead. When testing with a multi meter I was reading 0 voltage on the battery. Since this battery is soldered onto the motherboard and I can't seem to locate a replacement or used battery on ebay or amazon I am left with trying to revive this one. Right now I have it on the charger and am just letting it charge overtime hoping that it will revive itself. What should I do to try and help this?

33 minutes ago, Dudefoxlive said:

I was sent a chuwi Hi10 Pro from a friend because it won't turn on. After taking it apart I have determined that the devices battery is 100% dead. When testing with a multi meter I was reading 0 voltage on the battery. Since this battery is soldered onto the motherboard and I can't seem to locate a replacement or used battery on ebay or amazon I am left with trying to revive this one. Right now I have it on the charger and am just letting it charge overtime hoping that it will revive itself. What should I do to try and help this?

Ah, gonna turn you onto AliExpress today. Looks like they have what you need at a reasonable price!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32959607546.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.7903fd91wcWK2g&algo_pvid=5d100d4b-a0dc-4fca-8122-56c9854ca651&algo_expid=5d100d4b-a0dc-4fca-8122-56c9854ca651-1&btsid=0ab50f4915914933888912184e2bf6&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_