Need help on building a real-time multi-users virtual pc

Hello guys,

last year i brought a Lenovo workstation for my job related work. It has two ( 2x )  Xeon E5-2690 V3 , 64GB ram , 4x 250GB samsung 860 evo ssd , 2tb hdd and 2x gtx 1080 (not in sli , my mother board doesn't support sli ). I am using it mainly for my work ( Data Science related ) and sometimes for gaming as well. But the problem is that , most of the time I don't utilize the full power and my pc just sits idel doing nothing except when  I am working and even in work I don't use much of the power . So i was searching for a solution or a way to use or share the pc with some other friends like virtually so that they can play games as well as do works. And i also want to separate my work OS from gaming OS. i have tried unraid , vmware , esxi etc but the performance is not like when I am using the pc directly . It lags , slopy and a bit slow. 

Is there any way to make this or build something that can perform like real pc , response fast and not slopy but in virtual environment over LAN  ? I have a gigabit optic fiber internet at home so internet speed is not an issue . 

Thank you 

From what I understood, you want to create a bunch of virtual machines.

As your hypervisor, you could use unraid.

If you do, your current build will be limited by your Graphics Card, because you have to assign one physical graphics card to each VM, so you would need to add some more in order to be able to create more VMs.

Your friends will then have to remotely access these VMs with a software of your choice.