Ingress Invite Codes Giveaway

_wky

So I've been playing Ingress since I got my invite from https://www.ingress.com/ almost a year ago and was the only player in my area for a long time. I did what any good Ingress player would do and started populating my area with portals.  Now there are at least 4 people in my area that play ingress. Me, my friend I got to invite, my other friend that has an iPhone and some other person that swings by every now and then but I don't know them personally and they're on the green team anyway.

Now I was wondering how many people on the LTT forum play Ingress? I have a few invite codes to give away and would like to get more people playing as Ingress is a really different game that encourages you to go outside to play it.

I have 3 invite codes as of current to give away so if you'd like one just PM me with your Gmail that you use to sign into Ingress and I'll invite you.

Codes left: 0

Edited by Wackyalex

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Best way to pick up chicks EVER!

I should have asked for mobile number...

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

One gone, two to go!

One gone, two to go!

Do I have to use the code right as you give it? Because as far as I know it's Android only and I'm getting one either at the end of summer or during fall

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

Do I have to use the code right as you give it? Because as far as I know it's Android only and I'm getting one either at the end of summer or during fall

I don't believe so, but it must be a Gmail as the invite gets tied to that, so when you log into Ingress using that Gmail it authenticates it. Just save the invite somewhere safe.

That's another one gone!

I don't believe so, but it must be a Gmail as the invite gets tied to that, so when you log into Ingress using that Gmail it authenticates it. Just save the invite somewhere safe.

Ok well the PM is arriving!

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

Yay, thank you so much. I was talking yesterday on the forum how I haven't been able to get an invite and then you come along today. :D

Yay, thank you so much. I was talking yesterday on the forum how I haven't been able to get an invite and then you come along today. :D

Well I didn't see that but I just though it would be neat to give something to this awesome community. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have 5 more to give away! Get PMing

Edit: All gone.