Loud PC.

Hi, this isn't a major problem but it can get very annoying, my pc is loud, I can deal with it while browsing the web but when I am playing a game it just ramps up and is making the experience of whatever game I am playing slightly unpleasant. My current setup is a ; Coolermaster Elite 430 ( With the front case fan ), A Storm 700W PSU ( Ik, not ideal but haven't had any problems ) , 2 Noctua NF-F12PWM case fans, 2 1TB hard-drives ( 1 is a Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" and the other is one I took out of a prebuilt that I bought in around 2012 ), A GTX 970 and an AMD FX-8350 w/ CM Hyper 212 EVO. I am using speedfan but it is only detecting one fan and isn't making much of a difference. Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks in advance.

what about cable management or checking how to air is moving in side the case.

what about cable management or checking how to air is moving in side the case.

The cable management isn't great but it isn't horrible either, most of the cables are around the bottom of the case, not really getting in the way of the fans, except perhaps the PSU.

Which fans are making the most noise?

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

The cable management isn't great but it isn't horrible either, most of the cables are around the bottom of the case, not really getting in the way of the fans, except perhaps the PSU.

Are you using the stock cooler on your CPU? AMD runs hotter then intel CPU. If your CPU is getting up to 85c upgrading your cooler with heat pipes could help a lot.

edit: never mind did not see the Hyper 212 EVO

Which fans are making the most noise?

The noise is really coming from the front of the case, so I am thinking it is the front case fan or a hard drive.

Just dust your PC (Linus has a video) and what fans do you have and which Hard Drive is it.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

When was the last time you changed the coolant on the CPU or dusted out the case?  Also, is it frequently loud or just underload or did you OC?  Did it happen as the weather started to change?  Environment?

Coolant? Sorry am newb xP and well...I haven't dusted the case in a while...

Just dust your PC (Linus has a video) and what fans do you have and which Hard Drive is it.

I mentioned in the original post which fans I have and I think the hard drive making the noise is the one I took from the Old Pre-Built.

Your CPU is one under mine.  The 8350 for one probably needs new Arctic Silver 5, but I'd get someone who knows what they are doing to show you how to do it.  Or, you can just have them do it for you.  It's really just AS5, 75-99% rubbing alch, q tips, paper towels, and baggy for your hand.  If working on carpet I'd suggest an anti-static wrist band before touching the CPU.  But, in the mean time dust out your case with an ESD safe air compressor or a can of compressed air.  I would suggest changing the coolant asap if you are aircooling, and it may never have been done.  Eventually, it will become a solid and trap the heat which can kill your CPU.  But, I believe Linus has videos on how to put new coolant on if that works for you too.

Sorry but I am lost...

Basically, you need to do this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRRWbQUqW1Y

And, get some cans of compressed air to do this.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9T6WGFmam0

Ok, I am pretty sure I installed thermal compound when I installed the 212 which was only a few months ago, and I plan on getting the compressed air cans asap, I assume amazon is the best place for me to get it? ( UK )

Ya, you can usually get them bundled for cheap.  As for the thermal compound if on air, especially with an FX chip, I'd change it soon.  Don't push 6 months though, but personally I wouldn't take that long.  The thing with that time frame is it comes down to what you are doing/how much you are straining the CPU.  If the games you are playing are more GPU intense then I'd say 3-4 months max.  If you wanna keep the case a constant silence I'd, at least once a month, change the coolant and dust it out.  It's healthier for the CPU's lifespan though to do both once a month.  AS5 is pretty cheap especially on Amazon, so is rubbing alch and qtips.  But, if you are short on cash at the moment I'd focus more on the dust right now.  

If at the moment though all ya wanna do is dust it out I'd do this deal.  http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00HSLKBJO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1FE87VNNM6LPU

Ok man, thanks for the help, I'll look into changing the thermal compound and going to dust off le pc asap. As for the games, lately all I have been playing really is CSGO.

PSUs can get surprisingly loud especially when gaming. I had a corsair TX 750 PSU and i thought it was cheap and from a reputable company so it should be all good but man was that thing noisy. Upgraded to a Corsair AX 850, dead silent at idle and quiet while gaming.

CPU: Core i7 4770K @ 3.5GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z87-EXPERT RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) 1600 MHz GPU(s): EVGA GTX 980 Classified SLI Case: Coolermaster HAF X Storage: Samsung 256 GB 840 Pro, 2x2TB WD Caviar Black, 2x4TB WD Green PSU: Corsair AX860 860W Display: LG 31MU97-B 4K(4096x2160) and Dell S2716DG 27in 2K 1440p 144hz, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Corsair K70 with Cherry MX Blue switches Mouse: Razer Naga Epic Chroma and Death Adder Chroma Sound:Audioengine D1 Dac and Sennheiser HD650 Operating System: Win 10 Pro