Can't get into BIOS to fix issue

PhantomTates

Hi everyone

My pc (Specs are on my profile page) suddenly started giving an error when I tried to boot it a few days back.

"error: no such device: (HDD code I won't bother reciting).

Entering rescue mode...
grub rescue>​"​

Grub is the boot loader I use for my dual boot with Windows 7 and Ubuntu 14.04.

Here comes the big problem: my keyboardS don't get detected, I can't type in the commands I need to fix the issue.

I tried 3 different keyboards of which one with a PS/2 port and another one with a hub USB 2 and 3 and booted over, and over again.

This issue also withheld me from getting in the BIOS to change the load order to a USB flash drive.

I tried unplugging all my hard drives but a USB flash drive with the Ubuntu OS on it but the pc would only get to a blinking "_" in the top left corner on a black screen.(originally I set USB on top of the boot loader so that shouldn't even have been necessary in the first place).

I used to be able to get in BIOS just fine until now it appears.

Then here comes the question: What's the actual problem and how do I fix this?

thanks in advance,

-Tates

repair windows boot, enter windows and use easyBCD

I can't the only button working on my PC are on/off, the DVD drive(this does not boot, I tried the CD) and reset.......

I don't have another PC at hand to put my hard drives in or one of those handy dandy SATA to USB connectors. Even if I did I doubt I could resolve this like that.