bitpower pump mod 

XSPC photon 270 glass res/pump combo 

monsoon fittings   

corsair SP 120 fans 
corsair PSU AX 850 
WD blue 1T 

corsair SSD 120GT (on the back)

Nice, love that "case".

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Best case ever and I have gone through cases like some people change socks. ;) I'm not sure if I'll ever find one to replace it. Believe me I've already thought about it when I began water cooling about 6 months ago. This case isn't water cooling friendly at all so you got to be creative. No plastics, heavy duty construction, what else could you ask for...

CrazyThomas, I gotta question to ask you. I have a 380i on the way and was wondering if the CPU backplate is making any contact with the case/mobo tray? The Swiftech Apogee Drive 2 CPU block I'm currently using was actually bulging the motherboard when I was running socket 1155...

Best case ever and I have gone through cases like some people change socks. ;) I'm not sure if I'll ever find one to replace it. Believe me I've already thought about it when I began water cooling about 6 months ago. This case isn't water cooling friendly at all so you got to be creative. No plastics, heavy duty construction, what else could you ask for...

CrazyThomas, I gotta question to ask you. I have a 380i on the way was wondering if the CPU backplate is making any contact with the case/mobo tray? The Swiftech Apogee Drive 2 CPU block I'm currently using was actually bulging the motherboard when I was running socket 1155...

had no problem putting my backplate on i didnt even take my mobo out to put the backplate on