Need reservoir and pump combo unit

Hey guys need a reservoir and pump combo unit that can be placed in one drive bay.

Priority is one but unit covering 2 drive bay will also do.

I do not know of any res pump combos for 1 bay. Your requirement of 1 bay would mean the D5 is a no go so that leaves you only with a DDC. That's the direction to go in if you want to keep searching.

Here is the Pump res combo I use: http://www.specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer/XSPC-Dual-Bay-Reservoir-with-DDC-Ultra-18W-Pump--Bundle-Deal-pid-11202.html

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Ah nice. Forgot about those.

I still prefer dual bay ones since they use D5's. DDC pumps sometimes get pretty hot.

friends is single bay not reliable.

I will beusing it for atleast 3 years.

friends is single bay not reliable.

I will beusing it for atleast 3 years.

Single bays are fine. It's mostly preference.

Guys many options on Frozem cpu.

I am still confused.

I will be running a  FX8350 at 4.8 GHZ, a mosfet block,a chipset  block, a ram block,  120mm radiator thin, a 92 mm thick radiator,and a 140mm thin radiator. 

May add two GPU's in future.

If you will be planning on adding 2 GPU's in the future, then the current radiators you have planned won't be enough to properly cool your entire system.

Guys many options on Frozem cpu.

I am still confused.

I will be running a  FX8350 at 4.8 GHZ, a mosfet block,a chipset  block, a ram block,  120mm radiator thin, a 92 mm thick radiator,and a 140mm thin radiator. 

May add two GPU's in future.

If you will be planning on adding 2 GPU's in the future, then the current radiators you have planned won't be enough to properly cool your entire system.

I don't know how you got what rads he's using, Usually the sizes are 120  240  360 and  480 in thicknesses of 30mm 45mm 60mm and 80mm.

"120mm radiator thin, a 92 mm thick radiator,and a 140mm thin radiator." <- tells me absolutely nothing.

I don't know how you got what rads he's using, Usually the sizes are 120  240  360 and  480 in thicknesses of 30mm 45mm 60mm and 80mm.

"120mm radiator thin, a 92 mm thick radiator,and a 140mm thin radiator." <- tells me absolutely nothing.

I'm basing it on what he said. There are single 120mm slim, single 92mm thick, and single 140mm slim rads that can be bought. Slim rads are generally 30mm and thick is generally 60mm.

I'm basing it on what he said. There are single 120mm slim, single 92mm thick, and single 140mm slim rads that can be bought. Slim rads are generally 30mm and thick is generally 60mm.

You got that absolutely correct my friend.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/15663/ex-rad-372/Alphacool_NexXxoS_ST30_Full_Copper_Slim_Profile_Single_120mm_Radiator.html?tl=g30c95s159

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/10199/ex-rad-176/Koolance_Single_140mm_Copper_High_Flow_Radiator_-_Black_HX-CU1401V_No_Nozzles_.html?tl=g30c95s929#blank

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/7141/ex-rad-127/Black_Ice_GTX_Xtreme_M92_Radiator_-_Black.html?tl=g30c95s758

These are those.

what about another 140mm in place of 92mm thick.will it do for the 2 GPU's.

Are dual bay res/pump combos any good? I read that some leak. Oh and also noisy? I would love to get one

( for my future rig ) that works great if one exists. 

Are dual bay res/pump combos any good? I read that some leak. Oh and also noisy? I would love to get one

( for my future rig ) that works great if one exists. 

They're not that bad. I haven't encountered any leaks from any of my friends that use them. It's just a matter of being lucky that you don't get one from a bad batch. Noise isn't that big a deal since you can simply lower the pump speed to keep it quiet. They use the same pumps that everyone else uses. They are just mounted on the res itself.

I've seen alphacool single bay res that have slots for two of those tiny ceramic pumps..

I run an XSPC dual bay res (new nylon version) with a D5. Would recommend it for sure. Like all bay res' it isn't the easiest to bleed but other than that i love it 

I've seen alphacool single bay res that have slots for two of those tiny ceramic pumps..

I hated the constant buzzing. alpha needs to stick to radiators. this "repack"

idea has zero QC. my first alpha bay res with LT pumps was missing O-rings,

then the second leaked before power-up, the third was so noisy, just had to 

rip it all out and stay on the D5 train.

the new cooler master eisberg is based on the LT pump and they are having

the same issues with pump noise. with an under-volt noise is quieter, but

performance does get warmer.. maybe they have a bead on this before retail

launch..

airdeano