Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are these called?


Hello. I recently built a gaming PC and I really wanted to add some LED lights to make it look awesome. I didn't research much and bought an LED strip that came with a power supply (dumb, I know). After some time researching how I could connect it to the PC, I came across an LTT video from 2016 (https://youtu.be/K-UyK_l0jpAwhere at 2:11 Luke shows what he said was a 'SATA connector', here's an image of it: https://i.imgur.com/riTLPGW.jpg

After some time researching I found out what he's holding in that image is exactly what I need to connect the LED strip to my power supply, because: https://i.imgur.com/bUqmWQ8.jpg 

As you can see I could connect one end of the cable he's holding in the image to the LED strip and the other end to my power supply.

That LED strip wasn't cheap so I really want to figure out a way to connect it to my power supply, and I believe that cable is what I need, but the problem is, I don't know how/where to find it! I tried searching 'SATA connector' but I didn't find it, so I thought someone here would know what it's called, or maybe someone knows a better way for me to connect that LED strip to my power supply. Any help is appreciated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now