Faint horizontal lines

Snifferdog3

Ok so a bit of back story. My desktop has always had these horizontal vertical lines running up and down it, like you can see the refresh rate. I thought it might be the cable, no I've tried multiple with no fix. Maybe it was my monitor it's self? Nope I've had a new one since it started, also I had 2 monitors and it only displays on the main screen, the other one is fine. Maybe it's the gpu? Nope. I've replaced that since with another card and still have these lines. Maybe the CPU? Nope upgraded that too. Maybe it's the ram? Nope I've replaced that too!? Not sure what it is but it's really annoying me lately, I can't seem to get rid of it! The only thing I can think of is it's the motherboard, it's the only thing I haven't replaced. As for the operating system.... I had this problem first on windows 8.1, I'm now on 10 pro and still have it...  I've replaced almost every component and still there there! Not sure what's left to try other than the Mobo. Also whenever I go to print something on the printer that's connected to the pc, the lines become much darker and faster, more easier to see. Any ideas? Thanks :)

Picture?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

21 hours ago, Snifferdog3 said:

Heres a video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/pkYKYqg8Xn2j6H4F7  as you can see there are faint refresh rate lines going up and down.

PC Specs?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:18 PM, r2724r16 said:

PC Specs?

There in my profile.

• 2 weeks later...