First build. Is it enough

Zmanmarty
Go to solution Solved by Zmanmarty,
2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

This may be too expensive by a bit but I will definitely use most parts depending on my final budget but thanks for the time you spent helping me and have a nice Halloween.

I plan on building my first low-end gaming pc this year and I am on a tight budget which is around $400 to about $420 max.  I want most of my steam library to run at 60fps any settings and it includes games like Ark Survival Evolved and other games like Overwatch (higher settings), maybe even Forza Horizon games later. I would plan on upgrading later on but I cannot afford the hardware until later.  FYI I am using a laptop connected to the monitor I would use and the processor is AMD A-10 9600p (weird processer) with 2.4 GHz clock speed and AMD Radeon r5 graphics at 512 megabytes of graphics ram. I may also dedicate more ram to IGPU along with getting more ram in general, but nonetheless, this is my build 

You won't be getting 60fps and high settings with the integrated graphics.

Pretty solid build though, about the best you can do new for that budget. I definitely wouldn't get a 32GB M.2 drive though, spend another $20 and get a 120(or there abouts)

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

I'd prefer new because I don't want anything to break more easily and I do have a question on where I can improve.

2 minutes ago, iRileyx said:

You won't be getting 60fps and high settings with the integrated graphics.

Pretty solid build though, about the best you can do new for that budget. I definitely wouldn't get a 32GB M.2 drive though, spend another $20 and get a 120(or there abouts)

the m.2 is only for the game launchers, windows, and games that take forever to load (Like Terraria for some reason).

1 minute ago, Zmanmarty said:

the m.2 is only for the game launchers, windows, and games that take forever to load (Like Terraria for some reason).

that's not enough space, you have to count overhead format and recovery with it

ok

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

This may be too expensive by a bit but I will definitely use most parts depending on my final budget but thanks for the time you spent helping me and have a nice Halloween.

2 minutes ago, Zmanmarty said:

take it into consideration. otherwise you might be better off getting something used or a good deal on a prebuild during black friday. good luck

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

take it into consideration. otherwise you might be better off getting something used or a good deal on a prebuild during black friday. good luck

I forgot about Black Friday, I hope you have a nice year and keep on being a good citizen.

Just now, Zmanmarty said:

I forgot about Black Friday, I hope you have a nice year and keep on being a good citizen.

I don't make promises about that. have a nice one too and have a proper welcome to the pcmasterrace. I know how hard it is to game on a r5 that runs 60 degrees on IDLE