Power shortage issues.!!??

Hey guys,

I really need your help here...

I have actually placed an order for a GPU which is a Gigabyte 1060 6gb (9GBPS Auros Verint). "Yeah I know it's late 2018, But my pockets cool with it so."

1. My question here I have a 500Watt PSU which is a White certified Verint for Coolermaster,  and the required TDP for my GPU is 120watts and the suggested PSU watts from Gigabyte's site is a 400watt PSU. So would I have enough headroom? like even if I Overclock in the near future.!? 

2. Would my Ryzen 5 2400G and Auros 1060 6B be good friends? or chock one another (to a bottleneck situation)? =P 

3. Do I have to make any change in the Afterburner or install the Nvidia Drivers and I'm done. (I know I have to get rid of the AMD Drivers but I should be clean installing the windows once my GPU shows up..)

My Built list here so please take a look... (Anything else that can mess with PSU?)

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/user/chuxk/saved/kvWkTW

1. Plenty of wattage. But your power supply is low quality and might warrant replacement, if not immediately then at least as soon as you have the money for it.

2. It's a fine combination.

3. Should be fine just uninstalling the old AMD driver, installing the new card, and installing the new Nvidia driver. And if you do clean install Windows, you only need to install the Nvidia driver.

13 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

1. Plenty of wattage. But your power supply is low quality and might warrant replacement, if not immediately then at least as soon as you have the money for it.

2. It's a fine combination.

3. Should be fine just uninstalling the old AMD driver, installing the new card, and installing the new Nvidia driver. And if you do clean install Windows, you only need to install the Nvidia driver.

Low Quality means it might affect the build sometime soon your saying... 

18 minutes ago, Chuck03 said:

Low Quality means it might affect the build sometime soon your saying... 

At some point it could, yes.