This will be long, while I'd love a shoutout in the video to know the team saw this, I'd settle with seeing my points in the review. I got this... Yesterday. And my feelings are... mixed. Let's start with pros, this is light, thin, and may I say, sexy, as sexy as a macbook. The color accuracy competes with laptops 1000-2000 dollars more. And the webcam is much the same. The type keyboard being able to separate and simply walk away is a feature to love. Now to the caveats. I did say separate, while you can flip the keyboard around, didn't many of us buy this to avoid the awkwardness of pressing keys on a 2 in 1? And the battery is not 9 hours, during simple redditing and other light use, it lasts 4 hours from 100% to 10%. And while this is both a con and a pro, it ships in Windows S mode. While some people may like S, st of us will switch it, making it so that you need to wait approximately 30 minutes from turning it on for the first time to actually using it. But S mode is how it is supposed to be used, because even in browsing, the Pentium gold lags at times. I use Brave browser because while using my go, because while in Chrome the laptop lags even more. Youtube videos will stutter every 20-60 seconds. The model I got was the 4gb 128gb model from Costco, this setup is only available from Costco, It is $550 and includes the black type cover. And I bought this version, because for $500 including the type cover, the base model has an emmc 64gb storage drive and 4gb of ram, that makes that model just not sufficient, and for $650 including the type cover, the higher model becomes obviously overpriced. Because for the same price your options of traditional laptops make the performance of this one seem like a "the runt of the group" situation. I actually highly agree with Dave from Dave2D on this one, when it comes to competition, you realize that this is slow, and there are many other offerings. Or maybe you came to this device for form factor, the form is nice, small and compact. And when went to the Microsoft prior to purchase, the keyboard felt cramped, but in very little time the keyboard felt quite comfortable. The surface connector is small and often comes out of the laptop due to it's length, and the USBC has passthrough charging, which makes you ask, why doesn't this have a single thunderbolt three connector? And maybe you think you can just skip the type cover, you can't, without it, this is a paperweight, windows just isn't designed for touch, although with just the pen I could see this being used as a drawing tablet and for basic fun use, athough if you are going to type anything like this review, the type keyboard is a must, especially considering that there is no USB C dongle included to use an external keyboard.

Nice Review. I was thinking about getting the Surface Go. I was able to get my hands on a surface pro 2 for free and I'm enjoying it so far; however, the battery on the SP2 is not the greatest.

Tech enthusiast and CS Student