Need help regarding windows defender.

Shalmon

Hey guys. Ive disabled windows defender on my pc (windows 10).

But defender still keeps popping up and deleting my trainers and mods that i have installed.

Ive tried going manually and disabling every feature one by one. But to no avail.

How do i completely turn off windows defender?

2 minutes ago, Shalmon said:

snip

haven't you tried going into windows defender properties and allowing exceptions lol? It's pretty simple go into the Quarantine and click on the files and select exclude. Or simply turn off  Windows Defender in settings.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

For me windows defender turned off when I downloaded mcaffy and didn’t turn back on when I turned everything off in mcaffeyand later uninstalled it cuz I had run out of subscription but it also works with malwarebyte (I think that’s the name) which is free. And it is only a firewall so it won’t uninstall things unless u tell it to. 

I hope this helps you. 

22 hours ago, Ramamataz said:

haven't you tried going into windows defender properties and allowing exceptions lol? It's pretty simple go into the Quarantine and click on the files and select exclude. Or simply turn off  Windows Defender in settings.

I did that. But it still keeps blocking the files