no video output???????

aaronsbuild

i just assembled my first build and yesterday it was working fine but today the graphics card arrived and i put it in and now everything is working fine but the monitor won’t show video output? plz help

Just now, aaronsbuild said:

i just assembled my first build and yesterday it was working fine but today the graphics card arrived and i put it in and now everything is working fine but the monitor won’t show video output? plz help

i have an msi 1070ti titanium geforce 

okay so i took out the display port and put in the hdmi cable and now it is working, i want to use display port though, so this might help you guys help me

21 minutes ago, aaronsbuild said:

okay so i took out the display port and put in the hdmi cable and now it is working, i want to use display port though, so this might help you guys help me

either the display port is defect or the cable is broken, test it with a different display cable if it works then the cable was broken.

If this doesn't work test it with a different device if you can. This rules out if the graphic card display port is broken.

if this doesn't work test your pc with a different monitor if this works then the display port on the monitor is broken.

57 minutes ago, Callum Stringer said:

either the display port is defect or the cable is broken, test it with a different display cable if it works then the cable was broken.

If this doesn't work test it with a different device if you can. This rules out if the graphic card display port is broken.

if this doesn't work test your pc with a different monitor if this works then the display port on the monitor is broken.

okay thank you