Hackingtosh Laptop

Go to solution Solved by Crunchy Dragon,

-Thread locked-

Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

Hi, so ive mostly installed Hackingtosh on several built pcs and laptops that are well known to work with OSX (like dell Laitutudes and ProBooks), recently a friend asked me to install it on his Acer Aspire E5-475 (core i5 7200u (altho sticker says 6200u bios says 7th gen) 8gb ram) and a 120gb drive in wich we will be  OSX (laptop has 3 drives), after following the exelent guide on Tonymax86 i created my bootable usbs sticks, but after booting into clover and trying to boot into the mac installer, it only shows the apple and restarts, any insight?

Main PC:| CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.1, MOBO: Asus B350 PRIME , RAM: LPX Vengance 2400 16gb kit, GPU: 980Ti Poseidon Platinum 6gb
                PSU: SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution 1200w , CASE: HAF 932  HDDs:240gb EX900 HP NVME 6TB (2x3 Seagate Barracuda)
                COOLING: ThermalTake Contac Silent 12
Laptop:MSI GL62 7RD  CPU: Core i5 7300HQ, RAM: 16GB 2400mhz, :GPU GTX 1050 2GB: HDDs: 256gb adata NVME + 1TB HDD

love all brands, will go for whats cheaper for my needs

1 minute ago, Mauricio G. B. said:

Hi, so ive mostly installed Hackingtosh on several built pcs and laptops that are well known to work with OSX (like dell Laitutudes and ProBooks), recently a friend asked me to install it on his Acer Aspire E5-475 (core i5 7200u (altho sticker says 6200u bios says 7th gen) 8gb ram) and a 120gb drive in wich we will be  OSX (laptop has 3 drives), after following the exelent guide on Tonymax86 i created my bootable usbs sticks, but after booting into clover and trying to boot into the mac installer, it only shows the apple and restarts, any insight?

Sorry buddy, you should ask on the tonymac forums for advice. Hackintosh is one of the few topics that's against the rules to discuss here, since there's no way to build a hackintosh without violating apple software licensing.

59 minutes ago, Tabs said:

Sorry buddy, you should ask on the tonymac forums for advice. Hackintosh is one of the few topics that's against the rules to discuss here, since there's no way to build a hackintosh without violating apple software licensing.

Really, ?, i had no idea, ill be deleting the thread then

Main PC:| CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.1, MOBO: Asus B350 PRIME , RAM: LPX Vengance 2400 16gb kit, GPU: 980Ti Poseidon Platinum 6gb
                PSU: SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution 1200w , CASE: HAF 932  HDDs:240gb EX900 HP NVME 6TB (2x3 Seagate Barracuda)
                COOLING: ThermalTake Contac Silent 12
Laptop:MSI GL62 7RD  CPU: Core i5 7300HQ, RAM: 16GB 2400mhz, :GPU GTX 1050 2GB: HDDs: 256gb adata NVME + 1TB HDD

love all brands, will go for whats cheaper for my needs

-Thread locked-

Talking about piracy in general, broad details, is acceptable however the posting or discussing pirated/hacked/cracked or otherwise nefariously obtained content is not. This includes Windows content, games, hackintosh, etc. Also discussions regarding ways to avoid or block legitimately installed monitoring/tracking software or the like is also not allowed.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!