pls need help deciding

hey,

I need help deciding how to budget a computer i am going to build at the start of july.

so i am going use my pc for gaming and maybe steaming fortnite,

my pc at the moment has a ryzen 5 1600x, a gigabyte gtx 1060 3 gb.a pc mate b350 mother board, 2 8gb sticks of ddr4 ram from hyperx at 2666MHz,1 120 gb ssd,a coolermaster k550,a dark rock 4 cooler from be quiet.

(thw site top achat offer a building service and install windows for 69.90 euros)It all costs 1197.00 euros

(In Europe the prices are taxed like 20 percent so prices for components are higher)

Any changes?

Upgrade to the 6gb 1060, go for 2nd gen ryzen and get faster ram preferably 3200mhz.  also build it yourself and buy windows on ebay for like 5 bucks (all you need is a key, you can get the iso from M$ directly, google "media creation tool")

I would get a Ryzen 1600 instead because the stock cooler that comes with it is pretty good and you don't need to buy a new cooler.
You can buy Windows 10 keys from sites like Ebay but they aren't always guaranteed to work.
MSI isn't great with over clocking for Ryzen chips. Go ASrock Pro 4 AB350 mobo

Ryzen is ram dependent so with the money you save by not buying a 1600X and a cooler, buy 16 gigs of ram at 2933mhz or higher, though 2666 is also fine but you it won't be as fast. Also get the ssd AND a hard drive to store games and files.

OK so the hard drive in getting from my old pc (2tb wd blue) the windows key online on ebay seems interesting. But if they build it you get a garantie if I get a 2gen ryzen cpu the motherboards on the site are fairly rare and expensive (160 range) the faster ram I don't know if the trade of in price is worth it and the 1060 6 gb is the 3gb just with more gram and I saw benchmarks on YouTube and on games like gta v far cry primal and witcher 3 all on max settings did well

And the ryzen base cpu cooler I Don t know if it is quiet or not and I am going for a quiet pc. 

Any other ideas? 

so i have changed a few things 

i am going for a ryzen 1600 with stock cooler 16 gb of dual channel ddr4 ram at 3000MHz, a AORUS gtx 1060 6 gb from gigabyte. the asrock pro 4 b350 mobo.a 120 gb ssd.a 2tb hard drive will come from my old pc.a thermaltake view 27 and an evga 500 watt power supply. and im going to build it myself but maybe buy windows for full prices since i heard lots of scamming storys and if i run into a problem i can call microsoft and they would help instead of saying i have a illegale copy of windows.all at1136 euros and 10 cents.

any thoughts?

17 hours ago, 88pockets said:

Upgrade to the 6gb 1060

I second this!

CPU: 8600k @4.9  (1.39v) |  Cooler: NH-U14s | Mobo: Asus Strix z390i | Ram: Gskill DDR4 Trident Z 3600 8GB x 2 16-16-16-36

GPU: Gigabyte G1 1080 GTX | Case: Prodigy ITX | Fans: NH-A14, (exhaust) NH-A12, (intake) NH-A20 (intake)

Samsung EVO 1tb | Samsung EVO 512gb x2 | Intel ssd 128gb

PSU: Powerstation 500W

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2018 at 1:57 AM, gorfgorf23 said:

so i have changed a few things 

i am going for a ryzen 1600 with stock cooler 16 gb of dual channel ddr4 ram at 3000MHz, a AORUS gtx 1060 6 gb from gigabyte. the asrock pro 4 b350 mobo.a 120 gb ssd.a 2tb hard drive will come from my old pc.a thermaltake view 27 and an evga 500 watt power supply. and im going to build it myself but maybe buy windows for full prices since i heard lots of scamming storys and if i run into a problem i can call microsoft and they would help instead of saying i have a illegale copy of windows.all at1136 euros and 10 cents.

any thoughts?

Nice, I think you're on the right track.  see about getting Windows from Kinguin for 30 bucks... see Paul's Hardware's video on the subject